Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Pritchard Family | New Kent, Virginia

I've had the privilege of knowing the Pritchard family since high school (which is further back than I like to think) and I must say, I adore this family! They are so much fun to be around, always joking and having a good time, and I love how supportive Alan and Beth are of their boys, Christopher and Brennan. Beth just radiates proud Mama in these pictures - and she has every right to! They have raised to awesome young men. 

Their youngest son, Brennan, is getting ready to head off to Europe for Grad school and it was time to take some family pictures before he left. I was so happy that they thought of me and I enjoyed my time with them up at the New Kent Winery. They are a wonderful family and I am so excited for Brennan!


0 comments:

Post a Comment