Monday, January 19, 2015

Ashley's Bridal Shower | Personal

One of my dear friends, Ashley, is getting married at the end of the month and I cannot wait! I am beyond excited for her and so happy that I get to celebrate this day with her. God has done AH-MAZING things in her life over the years that I have known her and has brought her a guy that is perfect for her. I can't wait to see the things that God does in their life (although I'm not excited that they are moving right after they get married - BOO COAST GUARD!). 

This past weekend though along with two other friends, Kristi and Christie, we threw a shower for the bride to be and celebrated this joyous time with her - filled with love, hugs, prayers and of course, gifts :) 

The theme of the shower was "Winter Wonderland" since Ashley is hoping for snow on the big day! So here is the invitation I designed for the event:



Kristi and Christie did a superb job on this dishes, even tying in some of Ashley's favorite treats, and Kristi went above and beyond on the decor - it was absolutely beautiful! Here are some pictures from the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment