Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Williams Family | Newport News, Virginia

This past Sunday I met up with the Williams family at the Lion's Bridge in Newport News for what is probably one of my all time favorite sessions. The Lion's Bridge is such a staple to this area, overlooking the James River. with beautiful wooded scenery all around I was a little nervous with the cold weather that was taking full effect that there wouldn't be much scenery, but despite the cold weather, it was gorgeous out! Our session began right as the sun started setting over the James and we "snuck" down to the beach area to get closer. I couldn't be happier with how things turned out and I had such a blast getting to know Steve, Melissa and their girls - they made fighting the cold worth it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment