Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Growing Parolisi Family | Yorktown Maternity

I am so excited for this session! Last Saturday I met up with Mike and Rebecca in Yorktown along the battlefields and town, to capture some pictures of their growing little family! With their little man's arrival coming up, it was now or never for maternity photos. I enjoy working with Rebecca as well, she knows exactly what she is looking for and while sometimes that can be a bit of a challenge as a photographer, it worked out really well in this case! She sent me a Pinterest board of ideas that she liked and it really helped me to get in the mindset for the shoot and figure out how to incorporate these ideas into her and Mike's personalities. 

I was so thankful that Lauren tagged along for the adventure. She helped with carrying some of the props and holding jackets and throwing them back right after the shots were done . . . it was FREEZING!!! Beyond freezing! It was pretty darn cold! I felt sorry for the two of them since some of the shots were on the freezing cold ground. But here is a look at some of the pictures from that day!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment